- 50g flaked almonds
- 600g green beans
- 50g unsalted butter
- 8 anchovy fillets (in oil)
- Toast the almonds in a frying pan over a medium heat until golden, then add a pinch of salt and set aside to cool.
- Cook the beans in plenty of salted, boiling water for 6 mins (or until they still have a bit of crunch).
- Place the butter and anchovies (with a splash of the anchovy oil) in a large pan over a high heat, and stir until the anchovies have melted into the butter and the butter is foaming.
- Tip the cooked beans into the anchovy butter, stir until coated.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds on top, and serve with the roast cote de boeuf and truffled macaroni cheese.